In 1919, the Women’s Community League (WCL) of Weston was established with three missions:
- To foster community spirit;
- To enhance the intellectual and social life of the community;
- To help with community needs.
Collectively, the WCL provides women with social, educational, and philanthropic opportunities to cover all ages and interests, carrying on its mission established many years ago. Over the years, the group has contributed time, money and boundless amounts of energy to the betterment of the Town of Weston and surrounding communities. Membership is open to all women residing in Weston.
Members of the league have the option of joining the Garden Club or one or more of the Social Groups that serve a variety of intellectual and social interests. To learn more about these Social Groups or the Garden Club, click here:
- Newcomers -- if you are new to Weston for the past four years
- Juniors -- if you are of the age to have school age children
- Women of Weston -- if you are of the age to have grown children
- Garden Club -- if you have an interest in gardening
Join the Women's Community League
Join a Social Group or Garden Club
Learn about the history of the WCL
WCL Board of Directors and Officers
WCL Founders and Past Presidents